The Chair in applied epistemology is glad to congratulate our members for their new funding and scholarships. Here is a short list of the 2019 new members' funds.
- Graduates scholarship of Canada for maîtrise, (SSHRC) 17 500$/1 year.
- Scholarship in research for master, (FRQSC) 35 000$/2 years.
- PhD's scholarship in research, (FRQSC) 84 000$/4 years.
- PhD's scholarship BESC Joseph-Armand-Bombardier, (SSHRC) 105 000$/3 years.
- PhD's scholarship, (FRQSC) 84 000$/4 years.
- PhD's scholarship, (FRQSC) 84 000 $/4 years.
- PhD's scholarship, (University of Grenoble-Alpes) 90 000€/3 years.
- Funding (SSHRC), 168 860$. Role : Main researcher.
- Team : Andréanne Veillette, Peter Dietsch, Amandine Catala, Yves Gingras, Marie-Jean Meurs, Sylvain Rocheleau and Éric Montpetit.
- Funding Economic & Social Research council (UK) , £50 000.
- Team : Béatrice Cherrier (main reseacher), Clément Fontan and François Claveau.
This content has been updated on May 16th, 2019 at 10 h 44 min.